April 27th, 2020
- Food Distribution is available at Minglewood Elementary on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10am-12pm. Remember at least one student must be present in the car for pickup. Meals will continue to be served on these days through May 22.
- Continued learning packets can be picked up at Minglewood Elementary from 10am-12pm on the following dates:
- Monday, April 27
- Wednesday, April 29
- Monday, May 11
- Wednesday, May 13
- Extended hour packet distribution sites are at the following locations:
- Onsite Clinic: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Kenwood Elementary: Monday and Wednesday 5pm-7pm
*Students do not have to be present to pick up a learning packet. CMCSS Continued Learning activities can also be accessed by clicking HERE.
April 12th, 2020
Click here for the CMCSS Continued Learning Library that provides weekly student and parent resources developed by the district for 51 courses of instruction to reduce the variability of at-home instructional delivery during this challenging time.
To provide at-home learning support, CMCSS teachers will be checking in with students and families each week to answer questions, provide directions to access resources, and continue the personal contact that we know is so important during this uncertain time. We recognize there may be a need for additional support to aid in your child’s learning at home. To address this need, we have created two ways for families and students to access support. First, you may access online support on the “Continued Learning Resources” page on our website. If you do not have internet access, you may call our CMCSS Help Hotline 931.920.7779. Additionally, the district has a partnership with Homework Hotline, which can provide translation services, if needed. Please call 615-298-6636 or visit homeworkhotline.info.